Five questions for anyone reading blogs on a Friday night:
1. If you are awake at 11:56 pm on a Friday night watching Jersey Shore reruns and reading blogs…
…do you have any right to ask your upstairs neighbor to stop playing Rock Band/Wii Fit/30 Day Shred?
Because even though I am not technically SLEEPING at this moment, the sound of the jumping/running/rock banding and the general wall and ceiling vibrations are reaaaaalllllllly annoying.
2. If you think that only sleep – and not Jersey Shore-viewing – interruption is a valid reason for bothering your neighbors (to whom you’ve NEVER spoken before, ever), what would be your personal noise/vibration cutoff point for trudging upstairs and asking them to knock it the hell off? One o’clock? Two?
3. Am I destined to stay up all night long, watching Vinny and Snooki flirt whilst The Situation smarms in the background?
4. Who does the 30 Day Shred at midnight on a Friday anyway? (I am guessing it is more likely some sort of video game that involves jumping up and down, over and over and over and over.)
5. Did I mention it is realllllllllllyyyyy annoying?
UPDATED: I have now switched from Jersey Shore to Golden Girls. The upstairs neighbors have now switched to climbing on top of the refrigerator and jumping as heavily as possible to the ground. At odd intervals. So that, just when you suspect they may have given up and fallen asleep, you are startled back into wary watchfulness by a loud, apartment-shaking thud.