Happy Friday, Internet!
I’m in a bullet sort of mood today, so let’s have at it…
* It is 59 degrees this morning. 59 degrees! Birds are chirping, the big piles of snow have turned into dirty slivers, and the breeze is fresh with the promise of spring. I have the windows wide open, and it feels more like early April than mid February.
* Yesterday, even though I had to wake up two hours earlier than normal to take my husband to work and his car to the repair shop, I was able to get the car looked at three hours before my appointment. Plus, it only (“only”) cost about $100!
* After picking up my husband from the hospital, we went on an impromptu date. It involved lobster enchiladas and a salt-rimmed margarita and it was lots of fun.
* I get to visit a brand new city in a brand new state. (We’ll be in the county seat of Albemarle County, FYI. And any restaurant recommendations would be welcome, if you’re familiar with the area!)
* Best of all, I get to spend 16+ hours in the car with my sweet husband this weekend! That’s more time than we’ve spent together all week (not counting sleeping). I can’t wait!
What’s good with you this lovely day?
P.S. Thank you for your questions on my last post! I will definitely use them for blog post ideas!!