Wow, am I feeling special these days! My new bloggy friend slash identical-twin-but-with-better-fashion-sense B at Life of a Law School Wife gave me a blog award! Thank you, B!
And then sweet Susannah at The Edwards Edition gave it to me as well! I feel doubly special!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 14 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
1. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only eat five things for the rest of my life, they would be spaghetti with meat sauce, tacos, green peppers, cheesecake, and sour patch kids. Or maybe steak. No, sour patch kids. Plus wine. And Mountain Dew. Drinks don’t count, right? RIGHT?
2. When I was in high school, I kept track of what I wore on my calendar every day. I don’t honestly know why I did this. But I did it. This has not helped me in any way as an adult. In case you were wondering.
3. The celebrity people most often compare me to is Meryl Streep. For many years, this offended me. I mean, she’s old. Lately, I have come to peace with the comparison. If I look as good when I’m 60 as Meryl Streep does now, I will be dee freaking lighted.
4. Pretty much every time I write an email, I agonize over whether it actually says what I intend it to say. Then, once I send the email, I worry that the recipient will misinterpret it and hate me forever. If I have ever sent you an email and you didn’t respond, I am sure that it’s because I offended you and you never want to talk to me again.
5. If I had to have a face transplant for some medical necessity… and that face had to come from a celebrity… I would ask to look like Evangeline Lilly. She and I already share the green eyes, dark hair, and freckles. But while I am pretty average looking, she is beau to the ful.
6. I’ve never broken a single bone. Although, now that I wrote that, I will probably fall down the stairs and break my neck and both legs. Yes, I know I live on the first floor and seldom leave the house. But there are steps leading down to the garage, okay? And I am very klutzy!
7. I have traveled to Florida 15 times in the past four years and I haven’t been to beach a single time. The reasons for this are twofold. Reason the first: When I’m in Florida, I’m working. Which leaves little time for beach going. Reason the second: I hate sand.
I pass on this award to…
Mrs. M at Minnesota to Manhattan
Liebchen at Learning to Fly
My fellow anony-Mrs at Rhymes with Lettuce
Kelly at The Happy Dash
Elle at The Complete Prep
Mrs. Carioca at My Life as a Carioca’s Wife
Carly at Being Carly
Katie at Loyal, Loving & Learning
Marissa at Married to a Medical Student
Ms. Very Married at Want to Be Very Married
Krista at Remote Dance
Maureen at She Speaks Like Silence
Jenn at Perspective Required