Here are 5 Things That Are Rocking My World:
1. My new pair of Anne Klein Aloe boots. They are super comfy.
(photo from Piperlime.com)
2. Bleach spray. Smells clean and kills ALL THE BACTERIA* in my kitchen.
(photo from Amazon.com)
(photo from hotsaucedaily.com)
This spices up all the Mexican food Husband and I love to eat. Tacos. Burritos. Enchiladas. Nachos. Beans and rice. Mmmmm. Yumsters!
(photo from http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-328.html)
5. Kathy Griffin. I love this woman. Hated her back when she was on Seinfeld and Suddenly Susan. Love her on Life on the D-List. Plus, her comedy is hilarious. Thank you, Bravo, for showing me the light.
Here are 3 Things That Do Not Rock:
1. Spiders. The weather is changing, and I have killed more spiders than I care to think about this week.
2. People who copy other people on private e-mails. This is HUGE pet peeve. If I EVER copy someone else on an e-mail I received… I always edit out ANYTHING REMOTELY PERSONAL. Even the “hi how are you” stuff. Also, I always write e-mails with the assumption that some jackass will send it to someone else. But IT STILL BUGS ME.
3. Hair. It’s amazing that I’m not bald yet, because my hair gets EVERYWHERE. On the floor. On the counters. On my clothes. Once or twice, in the FOOD that I am COOKING. (You wish you were married to me, dontcha?) So annoying. What’s worst is when it gets wrapped around my toes in the shower. Ick ick ick.
What are you loving/hating these days?
* Okay. Maybe not ALL the bacteria. But I like to think it does. PLEASE DO NOT BURST MY HAPPY GERM-FREE BUBBLE.